Sunnier Days Ahead Design Contest
Help us design our new beach towel collection. There's so much uncertainty in the world right now, but we all know, sunnier days are coming. Let's celebrate the future with a collection of towels designed by YOU! These towels will be added to our THRIVE collection which benefits ADAA (Anxiety & Depression Association of America). Your creative efforts could potentially support a very important cause.
Winners will be chosen post-quarantine, and those selected will receive a free premium quality towel of their winning design (valued at $49.99) and the reward of knowing your creative work supports mental health.
We have 2 templates to choose from:
Click here for the photoshop template
Click here for the JPEG file
Please save your design as a JPEG and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Official Contest Rules
I have read the OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES for the Sunnier Days Ahead Towel Design contest and I agree to all the rules and regulations of the contest as outlined below:
- The contest is open to all US residents.
- All entries must be original creations of the contestant, the design must not have been previously published, and does not contain profanity, trademarks, logos, or copyrighted works of any other person or business.
- Each winner receives a free towel of their design and proceeds from the sale of their towel benefit ADAA.
- The winning designs will remain the property of Work It Towels, and will not be returned to you.
- The contest begins March 17, 2020.
- The entries must be received online via our email address: email@example.com.
FORM OF ENTRIES:
- The entry should be accompanied by your name, and/or your child’s name and contact information.
- The entry may be drawn or printed on 8-1/2” x 11” paper using the template shared on our site, or designed using our .psd template and shared in JPEG format.
- We reserve the right to pick one entry, more than one entry, or no entries.
- If your entry is selected as a winning design, the winning contestant(s) will be notified via email.
- You agree that if you submit an entry, you acknowledge your acceptance and understanding of these contest rules— including the winning design is the property of Work It Towels.
- This contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws.
LIMITS ON PROMOTION:
This promotion is void where prohibited. If any provision of these official rules are declared or found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, unenforceable or void, then such provision will be null and void but each other provision hereof not so affected will be enforced to the full extent permitted by applicable law. Other restrictions may apply.
Acknowledgement and Assignment
I am submitting a contest entry with this form, and I hereby assign any and all rights in the intellectual property of this entry to Work It Towels. I agree that the entry I submit becomes your property and that the entry will not be returned to me.
I state that this entry is my own original creation and that I did not copy anyone else's work in creating this contest entry. I agree that if I have copied anyone else’s work in preparing this entry, and if I win this contest, I will defend, indemnify and hold harmless Work It Towels and their respective suppliers and agents against and from any loss, debt, liability, damage, obligation, claim, demand, judgment or settlement of any nature or kind, known or unknown, liquidated or unliquidated, including without limitation, all reasonable costs and expenses incurred including all reasonable litigation costs and attorneys’ fees arising out of or relating to claims, complaint, action, proceeding or suit of a third party, that arise or relate in whole or part to the contestant’s entry.
I agree that if I win the contest, I authorize the use by you, without additional compensation, of my name and likeness or photograph for promotional purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation the Internet, written or email communications, brochures, videos, slides, radio, television, film) that you deem appropriate.